For over a 100 years volunteers have kept the Woodman Museum humming. During the 2017 season we are looking to expand our volunteer base seeking dedicated individuals. No matter how much or how little time you have to volunteer, we have a job for you!
- Unpaid internships for mature high school/college students. In some cases, academic credit can be earned.
- Historically inclined people person individuals to serve as Museum Educators to provide tours to museum visitors
- Gift shop and Thom Hindle Gallery tenders
- Maintenance help: Cleaners, gardeners, finish carpenters/woodworkers, painters, electricians, plumbers , general laborers.
- Leadership positions and general volunteers for signature Woodman Museum events: Night at the Museum, Ocean Discovery Day, Veterans Day, Car Show, Chamber Business After Hours, Thom Hindle Gallery at the Keefe House , Woodman in Bloom.
- Museum researchers and archivists, marketing gurus, individuals with experience in data management, Square POS as well as individuals with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, and PowerPoint and fundraising.
For those who wish to mail in an application, Print and Send.
Want to sign up online? Fill out the form below![caldera_form id=”CF590f68444b2f7″]