• Keefe House

    The Keefe House (1825) features an Art gallery, library, and a carriage house displaying antique horse drawn carriages and sleighs as well as period tool…

    Read more
  • Hale House

    The third structure of the four-building campus is the John Parker Hale House. Built in 1813 by John Williams — the “captain of industry” who…

    Read more
  • Thom Hindle Gallery

    The Keefe House was built in 1825 for Asa Tufts, owner of Tufts Apothecary. In 1847, his son Charles took over the shop as Asa…

    Read more
  • Damm Garrison

    Before the Woodman Institute had even opened its doors, Mrs. Ellen P. Rounds presented the Institute trustees with an authentic colonial garrison, the William Damm…

    Read more
All Rights Reserved